- Organizational CultureIf you want to have a winning culture within your team then eliminate the following characteristics; poor character, selfishness, blaming others, EGO, gossip, and jealousy. Replace them with these characteristics; strong values, high standards, togetherness, accountability, collaboration, caring, empathy, and a get it done mindset.
- It all starts with youThe more motivated you are, the more you will work towards your goal. The more you work towards your goal, the more you will improve. The more you improve, the more motivated you become. The key is to keep this rhythm going, be consistent, don’t let complacency stop it.
- Almost AnywhereYou want to go just about anywhere in life? Then remove four things - ego, fear, laziness, ignorance. Remove those roadblocks and the sky is the limit.
- HalfwayWe are halfway through the year and now is a great time to ensure that we stay on target with our goals. Think about what you have accomplished towards your goal so far this year. Think about where you are right now and where you want to be by the end of the year.
- HurryMost of us struggle with this (we hurry through everything) and for what reason why are we rushing through life? We tell ourselves that the future thing or situation will be better so hurry on up…. But the truth is the future is not guaranteed and we are missing out on the beauty of the […]
- RelationshipYou will get the best version of people when they know they can trust you. Developing relationships and building trust are keys to a fruitful life!