Four years ago after 3 Pre-Launch workouts, the first F3RVA bootcamp was held on Saturday, September 20 with a PAX of 24. Click here to view the 9/20/14 Backblast. Four years later, we celebrate the success of F3RVA with a convergence at Dogpile that will include a bootcamp, a run, and a 2nd F cookout.
4 Year Convergence Schedule of Event for Saturday, September 22, 2018
- 6 AM – Bootcamp
- 7:15 AM – VITA Course Run
- 8 AM – Cookout at Dogwood Dell
About the VITA Course RUN
- 4 lap race around the VITA Course (About 3.6 miles)
- Participants will be divided into at least 4 teams.
- Cross Country style scoring will be used. The first finisher will receive 1 point. The 2nd will receive 2 and so on. Add up your team points. Lowest score wins.
- We do need non-runners for this event as well to assist with scoring, water, the cookout, etc.
Additional details about the convergence will be released over the next few weeks.