10 merry men joined YHC for a day at Twin Team. 4 stayed for the Kettlebell’s and 7 left to find Gumbo’s old house.
Kettlebell workout went something like –
Warm-a-rama: A loose warmup to get the muscles going – Side Straddle Hops, Helicopters, Arm circles, Merkins.
First set pseudo AMRAP:
- 2 Merkins/2 Rows each arm/2 KB Swings/2 Squats/2 OH Presses each arm
- Rest for 30 seconds between sets
- Complete 10 rounds
- 5 rounds 40 seconds on /20 seconds off
- Kettlebell twists
- Squat curls/squirrels
- WWII with push press
- 3 rounds of 20 seconds on/20 seconds off
- Right hand on kettlebell merkins
- Left hand on kettlebell merkins
- Hold kettlebell OH with flutters
The runners headlights told us that it was 615 and the workout was a wrap. This boy was a buster for sure. Runners got 4 – 5 in.
- Happy hour tonight 530pm at Billiards. Get your hall pass and come enjoy some second F
- Oyster’s Paying monthly lunch will be at Wong’s Taco in March.
YHC took us out. Florence brought coffee and donuts which were appreciated.
The back blast title came from a post workout discussion. You’ll have to ask Boberry if you want to know more about that. Have a great day!