Seven of F3 Nation’s finest converged upon The Village of Myrtle Beach for a humid Tuesday morning workout.
- 1.8 Mile mosey from Dunes Village Resort to 904 65th Street
- COP – SSH, DQs, Arm Circles, Overhead Press, Overhead Claps, Cherry Pickers, Merkins
- Long mosey around perimeter of AO
- Partner Up – 50 step ups, 50 dips, run around the building
- 7s – Just like 11s with Burpees/ Plank Jacks
- Mosey perimeter of AO again to parking lot
- 4 Corners w Blocks – Merkins, Squats, Overhead Press, Blurpees (20 each)
- Mary – Flutter Kicks, Dollys, Heals to Heaven, Freddie Mercurys
- 2×50 yd Sprints AYG
- Numberama, Nameorama, COT
- 1.8 Mile mosey back to Dunes Village Resort
YHC wouldn’t normally post a backblast downrange, but summer tour extra credit would seemingly require it, plus big data is watching. YHC arrived early to secure the AO, but found it was already pretty secure, in fact it was fenced in and required special credentials to enter. Alas a regular arrived and YHC was able to get in with the secret fistbump. The men of Myrtle Beach greeted YHC with a nice welcome and the PAX was off. The natives didn’t seem to notice the humidity, but YHC left a trail of sweat all over the AO, felt like sunny and 700.