- East on Grove and turn right on Thompson, left on Floyd.
- 4 milers – left on Shields to Hanover, left on Hanover, left on Blvd, right on Grove to VSF
- 5 milers – left on Lombardy to Hanover, left on Hanover, left on Blvd, right on Grove to VSF
- 6 milers – down to Monroe Park and back on Grove to VSF
Labrat took us out.
What to start with today? Three strides into the run Sippy misjudged the lane of the approaching car and was almost taken out. Most of the mumble chatter erupted post run during announcements when Labrat brought forward a new family venture they are kicking off: a non-profit coffee house. The G rated version is hilarity ensued when special provisions of tea would be available for Saab since he doesn’t drink coffee – something about his special tea bags. One of the local walkers reprimanded us for carrying on at such an hour. Laughing and mild talking be banned. We were respectful and perhaps we will see TYA channel his inner Toga and make amends with flowers at some point.
Maybe it’s time to buy an F3 clubhouse on Commonwealth for post workout festivities?
Its great having Kenya with us. Her distinctive dog tag rattle let’s YHC know when she is about to overtake him on the return trip. Besides, she almost took Labrat out with her leash during the COT. Well done!
- Labrat’s new coffee shop venture. Post the video if you like.
- Thanksgiving workout at Mary – 6AM time to celebrate the tradition that started in Virginia.
Time to Taper