- Slow Truth About WinningThere are no sudden wins. The truth is that small wins compound overtime with fortitude and intensity that disguise themselves as sudden wins. The secret that winners know is putting your energy on a single target yields the best results.
- Unwavering EnthusiasmOne thing you should never have to coach is effort. Genuine effort and unwavering enthusiasm are not optional if you want to succeed.
- Sense of purposeFostering a sense of purpose and meaning among team members leads to higher engagement and motivation.
- ResponseInstead of asking why me? Start asking what now? You are not the result of your circumstances. You are the result of your decisions in response to them.
- Ignorance Is A MessAs a leader, your ignorance is not only your problem but the problem of everyone you serve. Recognize your blind spots and work to become more self-aware. You and your team will be better for it!
- FortunateWhen you are fortunate enough to discover that you have a gift; your next job is to nurture it!