Now that the doctor’s orders period was over, YHC met up with 3 other dudes on a perfect sunny and 70 degree morning for a sorta beatdown that went something like this.
SSH, Don Quixotes, Helicopters, Arm Circles, Reverso, One legged lunges, the other leg, Merkins, LBCs, Heels to Heaven, One legged APDs, the other leg, American Hammers.
Partner up and do the following three times.
- One parner does suicides while the other does pullups.
- One partner does suicides while the other does flutter kicks.
- One partner runs the perimeter of the basketball courts while the other does monkey humpers.
Mosey to bus loop
Each PAX member stands about 100 yards from each other around the bus loop and hold plank while one member runs to the next. Do this 3 times.
Mosey to SF for stretching.
COT – Numberarama, Name-O-Rama, Announcements, Trout took us out.
It has been more 2 months since YHC has posted as a bootcamp. Having carpal tunnel release surgery on both of his hands during that time, the doctor said stay away for 8 weeks. It’s time to return.
Thank you guys for allowing me to lead today. Although I am limited in what I can currently do, getting out there was an important first step to a full recovery. I’ve got the running Q for my F3 anniversary. Come and join me if you can.
- See Corned Beef about possible Thursday happy hours.
- CSAUP at Godwin this Saturday morning. Ruck at 6, Bootcamp at 7 and run relay at 8:00.