Despite Handshake’s desire to make this a male stripper led workout, a noble PAX assembled for full-body beat-down. Here is how it went down:
- Arm circles
- Dead man hang
- Mosey to the parking lot for a burpee march – one burpee per parking space across the parking lot following by 15 WWII sit-ups and 15 APD; rinse and repeat back across
- 11s at the picnic tables – derkins and step-ups (each leg)
- Mosey to the jerkin gym – 8 reps 4x
- Mosey to the Heartbreak hill for a Dora
- 100 merkins
- 200 squats
- 300 LBC
- Bernie Sanders up the hill and run back down
- Cool down run on the track
- COT with YHC taking us out
CUSAP coming up at Curahee on May 6th. Talk to Gypsy. It is co-ed. It is a CUSAP.
Great work by the PAX today. Thanks for putting up with YHC’s slower pace. Handshake started the workout with discussing potential male stripper names, completely on character. We went down the path of potential questionable stripper moves, with 5:30 am striking at just the right time. Apologies to Handshake that he did not get lay witness to the hairy monster as he hoped. Maybe you can live your dreams on another day.
Prayers up for Gypsy’s cousins in NICU. God is good all of the time!