For 9 noble warriors, a later start time was required this morning. Gridiron went on for those unaware of the convergence. Here is how it went down:
- Arm circles
- Dead man hang
- Suzanne Somers
- Burpee march – 12 burpees down the parking lot, 20 WWII sit-ups and 22 APDs, rinse and repeat 4x
- Mosey to the turf field at Striker Park where we ran the field, did 20 reps, ran back and did 22 more reps
- Shoulder taps (2 count)
- Side crunches (each side)
- Squat thrusters
- Chuck Norris
- Freddie Mercury
- Monkey humpers
- American hammers (2x)
- Mosey to the pull bars for 4 sets of 12 pull-ups and 22 step-ups
- Mosey back to the parking lot for COT with YHC taking us out
A New Year’s celebration today, lots of reps of 12 (months in a year), 20 and 22 (for 2022) and 4 sets (4 quarters in a year). We ran just over 2 miles as well. Great work by the PAX, especially great having Pigskin and Otis there. Appreciated a visit from Kubota as well. Great to see you brother! 3rd F followed at Starbucks. Great way to wrap up 2022.
Prayers for the Freeze family after Michael passed on Christmas Eve. Keep his widow, Hillary, in your prayers.
God is good all of the time!