A gaggle of thirteen convened for an early morning tacky light tour. There was no music but there was enough lighting to keep everyone entertained, even Marv. Route was as follows:
- East on Grove across 195
- Left somewhere then right on Hanover
- Continue east on Hanover, wandering around the museum then continue on Hanover
- Take a right at 22 minutes, run a minute south to Floyd, then west on Floyd
- Jog back over to Grove, cross 195 then BTTVSF
- Cold weather ahead
- Bridge caravan still on for tomorrow?
We are clearly in the season of giving with two of our regulars giving their pitch as to why their church is the better church for NYE (or Christmas Eve). One sounds very fun and entertaining whereas the other seems enlightening and intellectual. We almost had a weigh in for a 175lb weight class sparring match to determine the winner.
Prayers to all for a great holiday season and to all those traveling that they have uneventful trips to their destination.
No mentions of General Motors nor scrotums before the PAX departed to start their days.
Merry Christmas everyone.