Funny Car took the Q at 45MOM today and five warriors had the dampest dry workout in memory.
Oct 15 is the 4th anniversary of my open heart surgery to replace my calcified and bicuspid aortic valve. I attribute F3 to helping be in good shape physically, spiritually, and emotionally for the surgery and to have a strong recovery.
A few of the exercises I did daily during the early weeks of recovery from open heart surgery. Four deep breaths, toe taps, mini squats, bicep curls side-kicks.
Side Straddle Hops 20 cadence, Bat Wings 5 cadence, Copperhead Squats 15 cadence, Imperial Walkers 10 cadence, Thru The Tunnel 10 cadence, Red Bull Smurf Jacks 15 cadence. Mosey to the shelter.
4 sets for 4 stents, 5 exercises in each set for five days in the hospital with 15 reps for the surgery on Oct 15th, 4 burpees before each exercise for the 4th anniversary of open heart surgery.
4 burpees OYO (on your own), 15 Side Straddle Hops cadence
4 burpees OYO, 15 American Hammers cadence
4 burpees OYO, 15 Bonnie Blairs cadence
4 burpees OYO, 15 Carolina Dry Docks cadence
4 burpees OYO, 15 Monkey Humper cadence
4 Superman burpees OYO, 15 15 Side Straddle Hops cadence
4 Superman burpees OYO, 15 LBCs cadence
4 Superman burpees OYO, 15 Jump Squats single count
4 Superman burpees OYO, 15 Stump Jumpers cadence
4 Superman burpees OYO, 15 Pickle Pounders cadence
4 Body Count burpees OYO, 15 Side Straddle Hops cadence
4 Body Count burpees OYO, 15 Big Boys single count
4 Body Count burpees OYO, 15 Merkins cadence
4 Body Count burpees OYO, 15 Penguin Crunches cadence
4 Body Count burpees OYO, 15 Fast Jacks cadence
4 Prison Cell burpees OYO, 15 15 Side Straddle Hops cadence
4 Prison Cell burpees OYO, 15 Alabama Prom Date cadence
4 Prison Cell burpees OYO, 15 Plank Jacks cadence
4 Prison Cell burpees OYO , 15 Freddy Mercuries cadence
4 Prison Cell burpees, 15 Mountain Climbers cadence
1 burpee OYO, Dealer’s choice 15 reps
Mosey back to the shovel flag
CIRCLE OF TRUST
I referred to the following verses as I prepared for open heart surgery.
- Isaiah 41:10 – Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Joshua 1:9 – This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
- Psalm 139:13-14 – You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
- Philippians 4:6 – Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done