……..Just another day at Rock N Roll. 7 men ignored the weather reports and quickly elevated the atmosphere to 70 degrees and sunny. Here is a brief summary for your viewing pleasure:
To the basketball court for Warmarama:
Ukranian Soldiers, Don Quixote’s, Helicopters, Imperial Walkers, Apple Bottom Poppers, Hand Release Merkins, Freddy Mercuries.
AND Lunge walk w/Twist, Karaoke x 2, Mummy Bernies, High Knees, Butt Kicks, Lt. Dan’s, Broad Jumps, Forward Straddle Hops – all across the basketball court
To the small basketball court for Exercise One: Ring Around the Toadie
Frog jumps around the perimeter of the court – finished 2 rounds, plus a bonus counterclockwise lap.
Mosey to the baseball field
Exercise Two: Bear Crawl Arena (AKA The Bear-or Dome)
PAX completed various Bear Crawl themed exercises
- Indigenous People/Bear Crawl/Plank mash up – PAX holds plank in a line, man in the back Bear Crawls to the front. Made our way around 1/2 the perimeter of the outfield. Plank holding proved to be the most challenging aspect of the morning – who knew?
- WWII Crawl Bears to the fence and run back.
- Boo Boo Bears (one legged bear crawls) to the fence and run back
- Regular Bear Crawl, run back
- Bearpees, run back
- Thrilla Gorillas (Bear Crawl x 5, then Murder Gorilla to side x5), run back
- Mud Crawl
To the hill for Exercise Three: Clock Work Merkins
At the Parking Lot: Exercise Four: Striders x4
Exercise 5: 25 count Belching Hillbillies (Burpee plus 2 count Hillbilly)
Back to the Flag for LBC’s for about 30 seconds.
YHC took us out
Final Thoughts: Epic workout in the mud and rain- we kicked off October in style! Appreciate all who participated. It is great seeing Big Rig, Mudslide, and Fonzie becoming regulars at this AO. We continue to add new faces at Rock N Roll who are contributing greatly to the group. Enjoyed some 2nd F at Starbucks afterwards.
Have a great weekend!