Leaving the darkness of sloth in the dust, ten mighty warriors embraced the misty gloom of Rockwood Park to join the heavenly song of triumph over the flesh. With two awesome FNG’s swelling the ranks, DTH provided a nice tour-de-AO with a bit of F3 theology thrown in the mix.
- Moseycises around parking lot and circle up at the Basketball Court
- F3 Welcome, Review of the Core Principles, and Disclaimer
- Variable IC Reps top to bottom
- Mosey out to the liter loop road and line up for a Bataan Death March – Indigenous People Style, except PAX lunge while last Burpees x5 before running to front, continued until completed by all 10 PAX
- Mosey to Large Parking lot & circle up for a Pusherama Drill
- Q calls type of Merkin, PAX complete x5 reps on Q’s call of Down/Up
- Werkins, Ranger, Chuck Norris, Dive-bomber, Staggered (ea side), & Carolina Dry-docks
- Mosey loop around lot to Big Center lot
- 50’s: Q calls an exercise, 1st PAX to complete x50 reps calls out, group runs across lot to other side where new exercise is called and x50 reps completed.
- Flutter Kicks (2-ct), Incline merkins, American Hammers (2-ct), Monkey Humpers, and one other…
- Continue Mosey around the outer loop
- Detour into small lot for a Bearmuda Triangle – PAX bearcrawl between three corners, completing x20 LBC’s at each corner
- Mosey back out along the outer loop then detour in another small lot to circle up for Guantanamo – PAX on their six holding legs 6”, then each man jumps up in turn to Lift legs up and/or slap them down. Two rounds completed.
- Continue Mosey around outer loop and Detour in third small lot for a Burpee&Groiner Escalator – increase in burpees from 1-5, while also increasing Groiners per burpee (so by the end ot was 5 burpees each with 5 Groiners)
- Mosey around to parking lot at Tennis Courts, and Broad Jump from bottom to top, stopping every 3rd parking line to complete x10 2-ct Mtn Climbers
- SNUFF hooked the PAX up with some deep breathing mindfulness
- Counterama # 10
- WELCOME FNG’s!
- Announcerama (see Comments)
- YHC took the PAX out in Prayer
NMS: This Rock&Roll AO is on FIRE with all the FNG’s coming out – big kudos to Florence igniting the AO. Was really enjoyable introducing F3 to Heartburn (works in endoscopy) and Van Damme (enjoys Muay Thai). These guys brought some AWESOME energy to the PAX this morning and look forward to seeing them back out more! Also super encouraging to see House Party, Floppy Disc, Rev and Ponch diving into the F3 deep end with regular posts – keep it up fellas!!! We are stronger together, and this AO has so much more growth to come! It was a pleasure to lead and serve you guys. SYITG, DTG
– Prayers for peace in Van Damme’s family
– Prayers for DTH’s sister with Lymphoma dealing with Chemo side-effects
– See Slack for upcoming opportunities with The Bridge Convergence, Blood Drive, and Memorial Day Convergence.
Awesome Q TryHard. The ascending groiner burpees took the cake for the most suck today. Exciting to see the growth of this AO bringing new FNG’s into the fold and out of the fart sack 💪🏼