It was a dry morning, but the dashboard temperature was deceiving. A strong wind re-introduced the PAX to the wind chill factor. Unaffected, 8 noble warriors surged forward at HBR. Here is how it went down:
- Dead man hangs
- Arm circles – forwards/backwards, big/small
- Suzanne Somers
- Mosey to the parking lot for a burpee march – 1 burpee for each parking space followed by a chaser of 20 WWII sit-ups and 20 APDs (repeat 3x)
- Curb crawl ladder – up to 6 merkins and then back down
- AMRAP pull-ups x2 – PAX does reverse crunches and flutter kicks, then storm squats for the 2nd round
- Mosey to the football field for a mini-Michigan
- Mosey back to the parking lot with a Bernie up the slope
- COT with YHC taking us out
Great work from the PAX today. Great to have Choppa back in the fold from VMI. Let it be registered that Honeydo started a text string on Monday evening requesting that the PAX stay dry at HBR. Now go look at the PAX that posted, where is Honeydo? Swallowed whole by the fart sack and a faulty man sack. His presence was missed, as Handshake believes that he is not fully capable of posting in consecutive days. Still odd that he was making pleas to the Q on the eve of this beat down, which were honored. An unfortunate casualty. Here is to brighter days ahead for our comrade! T-claps to those men who were able to overcome the fart sack and got ‘ur done this morning.
God is good all of the time!