Four Sons of Freedom posted to River Run to work off some of the holiday weekend carbo-loading. Here’s how it went:
4s – down to the boat ramp at Robious Landing Park,
- left onto the 1.5 mi White Bar trail,
- side trip around the .22 mile Yellow Diamond trail
- back onto What Bar and all the around to the boat ramp
- mosey back to JRHS, take a right
- mosey by the Swamp to Robious
- Left back to Bettie Weaver ES
- mosey around the school for time
6s (Rosie) – same as above and add laps around the Swamp and other various mileage-adding detours; Tclaps for clearing out the spiderwebs on the trail for the rest of the pax
Numberama, nameorama, YHC took us out.
Announcements: HR Derby at Robious LL tomorrow. Can you do burpees with a mouth full of Big League Chew? I guess we’ll find out…
Go get some!
Nice Q Doublemint! Excellent views of the river while dodging flies.