A CDC sponsored, socially responsible workout today at Circus. Physical spacing and relatively modest numbers should fool you. Three modern warriors showed great commitment yet practiced social distancing this morning. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 IW
- 10 DQ
- 15 helicopters
- 20 merkins
- 35 2x LBC
- 25 2x APD
- One man Dora, each man performs as
- 100 sit ‘n presses in increments of 25 with a run in-between
- 200 single arm KB swings in increments of 40 with runs in-between
- 300 lawnmower pulls in increments of 60 (30 each arm) with runs in-between
- COP sans ball of man with YHC taking us out
Great work by the PAX this morning. Lighthouse is a faithful warrior, and good to have Byproduct out on the west end as he engages in social distancing from everyone but his girlfriend. Stay well and safe men! Make sure you are caring for others right now.
God is good all of the time!