Sixteen Spider Run Stalwarts + 1 that was feeling the Bern gathered in the balmy 49° gloom for some hill fun. After the expected northern aggression’s comments about long sleeve attire, YHC declared our routes and off we went.
– Long way around the lake
– Across the bridge and up the hill by the baseball field
– Down the parking lot to College
– Cut through fraternity row and take a right on Hampshire
– Hampshire turns to Horsepen and ascend all the way to Patterson
– Right on Patterson then right on St Christopher
– Straight across to Tapoan, not Towana
– Meander by the golf course back to the start
– Left on College
– Right on University
– Right on Wood
– Quick left on Lakewood then right on Wood
– Right on Baldwin
– Baldwin turns to Hampshire then follow the 4 route
– Stay on College all the way to Club Vista and take a right
– Right on Westham
– Right on Baldwin
– Cross Wood and stay on Baldwin then follow the 4 route
Numberama, Names, then start searching for Posh.
Phenomenal morning for a run this morning. Pre/post run mumblechatter was at an all-time high. So high that YHC couldn’t decide on an appropriate backblast title. Therefore, I have listed a few suggestions below. Rather than comment on the backblast (which no one will do anyway), offer an alternative title. It’s like a haiku without the haiku!
Posh Finds His Way Home
Hitchhiking on the Snowbank
This Run Sucks
I’m Bored So I Guess I’ll Go Vote
Marv Wins a Bet
I Said the Long Way Around the Lake
HDHH the 18th which is a day before the 19th. Just sayin.
Splinter says sayonara!
Nice, the 5ers actually nailed the route. Started the correct direction and concluded that the Q meant Tapoan not Towana.
My vote is for Saab Feels the Bern.
You left out “Easy way to make 70 bucks”
Definitely not feeling the bern today….
Now that’s funny right there. I don’t care who you are.