6 warriors rose to greet the dawn of a new day. Despite chilly temps in the Richmond metroplex, it was 70 and sunny at Huguenot High School. According to legend it went a little something like this.
COP: SSH X 20, IW X 20, CS X 20, Lunge X 20, WWII X 10, FC X 20, HRM X 15, Arm Circle X 1
Mosey to the locked tennis courts. Now I know how Monica Seles felt. Stick to the sidewalk.
Three Rounds: One partner runs up sidewalk to fence and back. Other partner exercises. The exercises were as follows: Shoulder Tap Merkins, Dips, Box Jumps.
Uphill Burpee Push: A slight modification on the four corners burpee push debuted at 45MOM last week.
- Round 1 – Run up hill to first light and complete 5 burpees.
- Round 2 – Run up hill to first light 10 squats, run to second light 5 burpees, 10 squats at first light, back to start.
- Round 3 – Run up hill to first light 10 squats, run to second light 10 Captain Thors, run to third light 5 burpees, back to second light 10 Captain Thors, 10 squats at first light, back to start.
- Round 4 – Run up hill to first light 10 squats, run to second light 10 Captain Thors, run to third light 10 shoulder tap merkins, run to fourth light 5 burpees, back to third light 10 shoulder tap merkins, second light 10 Captain Thors, 10 squats at first light, back to start.
D O R A: Mosey to close parking lot. One partner runs the circle, the other partner exercises. Complete the totals as prescribed.
- 100 Shoulder Tap Merkins
- 200 Squats
- 300 LBC
Ring of Fire: Mosey back up to parking lot for Ring of Fire.
Numberama, namerama and the legendary Don Draper took us out.
- Oyster has posted the 2020 Winter Challenge
- The 2020 Q sheet is live
- If you are looking for a good time and a way to set the tone for 2020, grab the reins and take the lead on organizing the New Years Day F3RVA convergence. You don’t need permission, just a strong moral compass and the willpower to not over do it on New Years Eve.
Moleskin: Thanks to the nudging of DTH, YHC made a long overdue appearance at The Forge. This is a dynamite AO with some excellent men who you can count on being there. If you haven’t checked this one off the list, it is definitely worth the trip. In addition to a great workout area, YHC found a rhino beetle. The pax was beyond impressed.
Make it a great one fellas. Dig a little deeper and get it all out.
Outstanding job guys! Way to crush it this morning. Welcome back Roger Roger!
Shoulders were definitely feeling those Burpees – solid Q!
Great work, men! Way to bring it, Hardywood! That Rhino Beetle didn’t fare too well in the cold temps! Good to see Roger Roger back out. Have a great eve, Gents.