7 Davillians showed up on a crisp and windy morning for a Creek beat down.
- Mosey to basketball court, high knees the length of the court
- Butt kickers back to starting point
- Russian soldiers the length of the court
- High knees with lunges back
- Hairy rockettes (a new creek favorite)
- SSH 4 ct x 20
- Imperial Walkers 4 ct x 10
- Hand Release ‘merkins 4 ct x 10
- Lying Don Quixotes 4 ct x 10
- Mosey to parking lot for November ‘merkin suicide special
- Run to far island do 20 ‘merkins, run back to starting point do 20 ‘merkins
- Run to next closest island do 15 ‘merkins, run back to starting point do 15 ‘merkins
- Run to closest island do 10 ‘merkins, run back to starting point do 10 ‘merkins
- Mosey to track for some triple check
- Partner 1 does ‘merkins with shoulder rotation
- Partner 2 does Helix squats
- Partner 3 runs the loop
- Mosey to baseball field for some catch me if you can
- Partner up, partner 1 starts at home plate lunges to round the bases, partner 2 does 10 burpees then sprint to catch up to partner 1
- Both partners combine to complete 3 HRs
- Mosey back to parking lot for a quick 4 corners, 10 ‘merkins at each corner
Mosey back to flag for numberama, namerama, Chewy took us out.
YHC had been MIA for the last 2 weeks due to work travel, it was good to be back. The PAX took the opportunity to get some digs in on my Atlee Magazine cover photo. Great effort by the PAX.
Sorry I was out of town! Looks excellent. I’m sure it was worth the fee for celebrity leadership!