It is never a good sign when the PAX is eager and ready to tackle the gloom, but the Q fails to appear. This morning 5 mighty warriors overcame this speed bump and adjusted on the fly. Here is how the Circus hot potato went down:
- Invisible jump ropes
- Series of planks
over to Attila
with 30 seconds on and series of breaks starting a 15, then 10, then 5 seconds
- Overhead pulls
- Skull crushers
- Sit ‘n presses
- American KB hammers
- Run the bus loop
- AMRAPs with 30 seconds on and series of breaks starting a 15, then 10, then 5 seconds
over to Offshore for a triple check
- Merkin rows
- Escalating bear crawl – 6, 12, 18 parking spots
to White Deer
to the pillars for an escalator
- For ten pillars, add an additional lawnmower pull for each arm at each pillar while lunging between pillars
- For ten pillars back, escalator with high pulls and overhead presses
- Mosey to the pillars for an escalator
- COT with YHC taking us out
White Deer had a fun finding in his son’s truck this morning…beer bong. It appears to have been used. Maybe Hoops is not so innocent after all. No truth to the rumor it was used for butt chugging. To be a fly on the wall of that house tonight! Will Hoops be in trouble or will White Deer feel left out of all of the fun…updates to come on Saturday at Gridiron. Perhaps there will be a prize available to the member of the PAX who does the most burpees on Saturday?
Honeydo, you owe us a beat-down.
God is good all of the time!