September 24, 2019
There seems to be something in the water as for a second straight day the designated Q failed to show up at a local AO. Hoping all is well with Wojo and nothing to be concerned about, and the PAX took it in stride with a traditional hot potato Q. Here is the thang:
- Mosey around the track
- Handshake Q
- COP with SSH, Russian soldiers, DQ, merkins, scorpion kicks, LBC and 1 burpee
- Loose Goose Q
- Mosey to elementary school for triple check with run, WWII sit-ups and wall sit
- Ronnie Q
- Mosey to the bus stop for a series of pole smokers and leg lifts
- Mosey to the back of the school with a stop for 5 burpees
- Mosey to the bleachers for a series of dips, jump squats, dips, merkins
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for 3x 8 jerkins
- Attila Q
- Mosey to the football field for a modified arch loader with a bear crawl, crab walk, duck walk and bunny hop, with 15 WWII sit-ups at each sideline
- Mosey to the bleacher for 2 sets of decline merkins and bench kicks
- COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome to FNG River Dance! Solid work from a new PAX member of double hate age. All in all, solid work from the PAX. Loose Goose has announced that his Lucky Horseshoe laminated card will be coming out for an upcoming Heartbreak as we test our fitness on the track. Get fired up!
God is good all of the time!
What a blunder on yours truly’s behalf. Today’s the celebration of the future M’s latest trip around the sun and my mind was occupied elsewhere. Appreciate the PAX not missing one beat. SYITG.
Sorry we missed you, Wojo!