6 Warriors Showed up to kick the hump day off with a a Hot Tater Q.
Circle the lot to wait on Mouse Trap
SSHs x 20
DQ x 10
Copperhead Squats x 10
Helicopters x 10
Imperial Walkers x 20
Mosey to Front of School
Triple Check – Runner (Parking lot and back ) WWIIs, and Hello Dolly (Hermes Call)
Mosey around School to bottom of Track
Variation Mile, 25 Reps, Run a lap, total four laps
Exercises – Merkins, Dry Docks, American Hammers, Jump Squats
Mosey to Back Lot –
Lindsay – 20 Jump Ups, 5 Dips, Run A Lap – Continue until it is flipped to 5 and 25 on the exercises.
Don Draper Q
Mosey Back to Track
Dora – Single Man Style
100 SSHs, Mosey 100m around Track, then 200 LBCs, Walking 300 Arm Cirlces back to the Flag due to time, Bernie Sanders up the Hill, back to Flag
Numberama, Namerama, Don Draper Took us out!
* Look for link to personalized New F3 shirts from DTH
*Labor Day Convergence, Timberwolf 7am start, bring an FNG
NMS – Bullet Point Style due to work travel
- All PAX crushed it today, the Tater Was HOT for Sure
- SOT continues its Wildlife sighting, as Tobit and Mouse Trap (Im being Serious) chased a mouse around the track
- Don Draper was all about finishing strong with his portion of the tater strong, way to make us work Don!
- Hermes killed it, getting stronger everyday
- Lugz Jump ups were a new mix, they hurt!
- If you don’t want to run, don’t give the Q to Tobit
- Strong work by all, you guys crushed it, appreciate you guys pushing me to get stronger!