YHC will always take quality over quantity, and that was what we go this morning at HBR. With the holiday week and another round of ultimate Frisbee to compete, a solid PAX of 5 attacked the one of the better AOs as follows:
- Parking lot tracers
- 25 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 10 cherry pickers
- 15 helicopters
- 20 HRM
- 30 2x LBC
- Mosey the picnic tables for an 11 – 2x boxing cockroaches and decline merkins
- Mosey to parking lot for a curb crawl, with an ascension up to 6 incline/decline merkins before descending back down
- Mosey to the HB hill for 10 hill sprints
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for 4x 8 jerkins
- Mosey to the bleachers for 25 bench kicks
- Mosey to the football field for a 3x check with a run, Freddie Mercurys and elbow planks
on the football field for some Mary
- 15 crab cakes
- 15 American hammers
- 20 APD
- Mosey back to the parking lot of COT with YHC taking us out
Great times with a strong PAX, several familiar faces just convening at a different AO. Johnsonville continues to attempt to see if he can injure himself at every AO in RVA. Here is to a speedy recovery from today’s tweaked muscle.
Good to see P-Trap today. He continues to round into shape in anticipation of his big wedding night. YHC is looking forward to seeing some of the other HBR regulars in the coming weeks after being out of town for a while.
God is good all of the time!