After 2 weeks on the road, YHC was eager to jump back in the saddle. A PAX of 10 noble warriors locked arms to battle the Gridiron. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 15 IW
- 12 DQ
- 10 2x merkins
- 30 2x LBC
- 12 Suzanne Somers
- 10 scorpion kicks
- Mosey to the grassy knoll of 11 minutes of burpess
- Mosey the pavilion for an 11 – 2x boxing cockroaches and decline merkins
to the softball field for a modified arch loader
- Animal crawl/walk from RF line to CF – bear crawl, crab walk, duck walk, bunny hop
- Karaoke to LF line – 25 WWII sit-ups
- Karaoke to CF and run back to RF line
- Indian run to football field for a series of 100 yard dashes
- COP with YHC taking us out
It was good to be with the PAX this morning after being out of town for 2 weeks. YHC correspondent spent 11+ hours in a car yesterday. Hence the theme of 11 for the 1st half of the workout. For the PAX, solid work by all. It was good to see my brothers today, with some solid fellowship afterwards at Einstein’s.
T-claps to Byproduct for holding down the fort over the last 2 weeks. Solid work with 2 theme workouts.
Reminder that the RVA PAX will be celebrating the 4th of July with a convergence at Tredegar Iron Works on Thursday at 7 am. Be there, aloha!
God is good all of the time!
Enjoyed the beatdown! Glad your road trip wasn’t 20+ hrs. See you all on the 4th!