A cool dozen posted to W-Dog this morning (including one F3 traveler up from F3Highlands) for a mid-week serving of Gumbo. Today’s menu was as follows:
Mosey to the usual circle and one lap around, then down into the Amphitheater for COP (man there is no better COP location in RVA than the Amphitheater – that got the blood pumping). COP included the following all IC:
- Imperial Walkers
- Tempo Merkins
- Freddie Mercuries
- Flutter Kicks
Spread out at the base of the Amphitheater and complete three rounds of Box Jumps and Alternating Shoulder Taps as follows:
- 10 Box Jumps OYO and plank-o-rama for SIX, then 10 ASTs IC together.
- 20 Box Jumps OYO and plank-o-rama for SIX, then 20 ASTs IC together.
- 30 Box Jumps OYO and plank-o-rama for SIX, then 30 ASTs IC together.
SLOWsey to the Rusty Cage…
Three rounds of the following: 5 Burp-Ups in the Rust Cage and 10 Jerkins
Al Gore for SIX, then Helicopters and Arm Circles to stretch it out.
Mosey down the trail to the base of the Pipeloop
Triple Check on the Pipeloop, including:
- Slow Deep Squats
- Box Cutters
- Run Pipeloop
Repeato x 3
Plank-o-rama for SIX
Mosey down the road past Love Hill (which was the plan) up to the parking lot near the bridge. Audible was to run the bridge with the Rabbits getting across the river and doing 10 merkins then turning back and heading for the Flag. Rest of the PAX does 10 merkins and turns around when past by the lead Rabbit. AUDIBLE half-way across…POOR clock-management by the Q.
COT, Number-Rama, Name-a-Rama and YHC took us out with quick thanks for another beautiful morning in the Gloom.
- Summer Tour is in full effect. Get out there and check out other AOs and meet new guys. Grab the Q somewhere new while you are at it!
- Next HDHH/Roller Coaster run is going to be Wednesday, June 19th at 6pm. Palani Drive rear parking lot. Run hills at 6pm. HDHH at 6:45pm. Great chance to check off two Summer Tour items, albeit, one is extra credit(HDHH). ***NOTE THE TIME CHANGE***
- HR Derby – June 25 at Huguenot Little League (behind Robious Elementary School). Gumbo has the Q. Bring a glove if you want to Rob a HR like EF Hutton! Don’t go to NoToll unless you and Oyster want some alone time on those plush fields.
Always great to have an F3 Tourist in town. Thanks for posting Dutch Boy. I hope you got your money’s worth this morning.
It is always a pleasure to Q at this AO whether for W-Dog or Dogpile. So hard to fit everything you want to do into 45 minutes and the Q failed today. Sorry fellas – I owe you a few minutes.
Great morning for the pipeloop. that and the Amphitheater are two of the best features we have in F3RVA, in my humble opinion. Thanks for bringing the energy and pushing throughout this morning. Great partnering with Swirly and Sippy on the Triple Check – you two are beasts!
Have a great Hump Day men!
No More Gumbo For You!