Six faithful partners in crime amused your YHC by putting up with his desire to let off some steam and start the holiday weekend off with an hour long beat-down. Here is how it went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 DQ
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 15 helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 30 2x LBC
- 15 crab cakes
to the pickle ball courts
- 4x partner wheel barrow across a court with 10 decline merkins for each member of PAX
- Bearimeter with 20 WWII sit-ups and 10 burpees at each corner
- 40 APD OYO
to the turf field at Striker Park
- Dora with 100 hand-release merkins, 200 flutter kicks and 300 LBC
- 20 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- Intervals – sprint the length of a single soccer field, jog the width of 2 fields – repeat for a total of 3 loops
- Mosey back to the jerkin gym for 4x 8 reps
- Mosey to the Pavillion – 30 boxing cockroaches
- COT with YHC taking us out
Reminder of the convergence Memorial Day Monday at Tredegar (0700).
Good work by the PAX today, especially with the extra cardio. Here is a surprise, White Deer’s mumblechatter dissipated once the cardio kicked in. YHC has found a new favorite spot for the summer months…the Striker Park turf field. Its soft touch was friendly to so many bad knees during our straight line activities.
Enjoy your holiday weekends, men! A noble celebration of those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. God is good all of the time!