8 blurry-eyed gloom warriors awoke and escaped the fartsack – some by choice; others by habit and contrary to plans. 0530, eyes were cleared and it was time to work…
Mosey around to front parking lot for COP, including DQs, Helicopters, Arm Circles, SSHs, and Imperial Walkers all IC.
4 Corners – Brocode and Compounding Style
Mosey over to the cones for 4 corners around the outside of the parking lot. Rabbits were to plank for Six in each corner and start exercises all together. Exercises were:
- Corner 1 – 10 merkins
- Corner 2 – 10 merkins + 20 jump squats
- Corner 3 – 10 merkins + 20 jump squats + 30 2-ct mountain climbers
- Corner 4 – 10 merkins + 20 jump squats + 30 2-ct mountain climbers + 40 squats
Plank-o-rama back in Corner 1
Short-Wall Fun (or McRib’s Noisy Picnic Table)
Mosey short way over to the picnic table patio area and use the “short” brick wall (or picnic tables…you v you) for the some fun:
- 20 Box Jumps on the wall + 10 incline merkins
- 15 Box Jumps + 15 incline merkins
- 10 Box Jumps + 20 incline merkins
Break into 2 groups of 4 for the a Quad Check consisting of:
- Wall Sit
- Box Cutters
- Run the straight away to the cones and back
Repeato x 4
More Fun with the Short Wall
Back on the short wall for 15 slow count Derkins
Mosey back to the Flag for 4 Minutes of Mary, including:
- Frozen semi-Vups — feet at six inches and raise shoulders and reach for your toes – holding for a 10-count. Repeato x 5
- Rosalitas x20
- Hello Dolly x20
- APDs x 15
COT, Number-Rama, Name-a-Rama and YHC took us out.
- Memorial Day Convergence – Monday 0700 – meet in Tredegar parking lot
- Puppy Pile 0700 (right after Dogpile) on 6/1
- Summer Tour starts up this weekend. Get your clown cars and passports and make some trips to new AOs
- Puppies and T-Shirts from OC at Twin Team tomorrow – don’t miss out. He’s sure to deliver this time!
More than 1 PAX member admitted to possibly not planning on posting this morning, but darn that internal body clock going off at 0430 – “well, since I’m up…” Great also to see Bobber and McRib both back out for the second day in a row. Mouse Trap continues to cross county lines and trek in from Powhatan…respect brother!
YHC had several different ideas in his head for this morning, but in the end decided to stick to the front of the school and pound the legs and shoulders a bit with various squats, jumps, merkins and wall work. McRib accurately pointed out that we could have had a good 4 on 4 match-up of Hair vs No Hair, but alas no ball of frisbee was available. Next time!
Thanks for getting up and coming out guys. It’s way more fun (and I push way harder) with you guys out there.
See you in the Gloom!
No More Gumbo For You!