YHC just needs to preface some workouts with “I am not a professional trainer, just an @$$ hole masquerading as one.” Here is how today’s beat down at Gridiron went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 15 IW
- 15 helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 20 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- 30 2x LBC
- Mosey to the Pavilion for dips/step-ups – total of 75 dips and 25 one-leg step-ups (each leg)
to the upper football field for variation of the No Mercy Mile; this one
referred to as the “Laps of Luxury”
- Start at the 50 yard line with 25 monkey humpers
- Run the sidelines
of exercises to traverse across the field (both ends) for each of the 5 total
- Bear Crawl
- Partner wheelbarrows
- Lunge walks
- Partner carries
- Crab walks
- 20 hand release merkins at the opposite 50 yard line
- End with 10 burpees at the same 50 yard line we started from
back to the parking lot for a wall sit
- Run the perimeter of the lot
- Wall sit
- WWII sit-ups
- COT with YHC taking us out
Good work by the PAX today. Congrats to Upchuck on 3 workouts this morning and a total of 12 this week. Strong!
Welcome back Cecil. Perhaps you can resurface before August.
YHC got the pleasure of carrying White Deer across the field. YHC did not know hot air was so heavy. Meanwhile, Earthworm might still be looking for member of the PAX to carry as he preps for future hikes.
Congrats to Adderall, Johnsonville, and Chum Bucket on their 50k last weekend. Strong!
Good work today. Lots of cardio, which can be rare at Gridiron. Enjoyed the fellowship at Einsteins that followed.
God is good all of the time!