The Gridiron conditions were ideal for a beatdown. Nine able-bodied men of steel linked arms to grow stronger. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 15 IW
- 10 DQ
- 15 helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 20 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- 25 2x LBC
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for 4x 8 jerkins
- Mosey to the grassy knoll for 10 minutes of burpees
- 40 APDs OYO
to the pickle ball courts
- Partner up for a wheelbarrow relay across the 4 courts and back
- Bearicide with 15 WWII sit-ups at each check point (120 WWII sit-ups in total)
- Mosey to the parking lot for a triple check with dips, flutter kicks and run the perimeter of the parking lot
- Mosey to the bleachers for 30 bench kicks OYO
- Chum Bucket led us through series of post workout stretches
- COT with YHC taking us out and on to Einsteins for 2nd F
A little bit of mumble chatter from the PAX today. No surprise White Deer was at the heart of it. Byproduct poked at YHC for the predictable 10 minutes of burpees. Just got to say, “hate me now, thank me later” for those. Continued strong work for the PAX.
YHC hope and prayer is for the PAX for us all to enjoy our Easter celebration, remembering why Jesus died and celebrating that He has risen!
God is good all of the time!