Six men of steel convened at Gridiron this morning. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 15 IW
- 10 DQ
- 15 helicopters
- 10 2x merkins
- 20 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- 25 2x LBC
march – 1 burpee per parking spot down the parking spot (15 total) with WWII
sit-ups and flutter kicks between rounds
- 75 total burpees
- 125 WWII sit-ups
- 100 2x flutter kicks
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for 4x 8 reps
to the pickle ball courts for a bearicide
- Bear crawl suicide
- 50 APDs
- 1 round of karaoke runs
- Mosey to the football field for a Lindsay with dips and bench kicks (at bleachers on each side of field)
- Mosey to the parking lot for stretching (led by Chum Bucket)
- COT with YHC taking us out
- 2nd F at Einstein’s Bagels
Being 17 years old is awesome. Vanilla Ice runs circles around the PAX and then pounds 10 chicken minis afterwards. Oh to be young again. Not to be in great physical shape, but to pound 10 chicken minis void of any negative consequences. That is the true reason we give hate in COT.
Strong work from the PAX today with so many Gridiron regulars still on spring break. The bearicide was a new twist for YHC, and it was a healthy red pill.
Go Hoos! Time to win a title. YHC is likely to double dip today with the pacing that will follow between 6 and 9 pm tonight.
God is good all of them time!