5 SOT regulars disregarded the re-freeze and posted to SOT for yet another hot potato Q. YHC took the lead and called for a field trip and off we went down the road to the parking lot of the American Family Fitness…sadly we were not allowed inside into the warmth. Instead we did the following:
COP (Gumbo), including: DQs, Helicopters, SSHs, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, and LBCs.
Mini 4 Corners:
- Corner 1 – 10 HRMs
- Corner 2 – 20 Jump Squats
- Corner 3 – 30 2-ct Mountain Climbers
- Corner 4 – 40 2-ct Flutter Kicks
Long Mosey/Planning Lap around the entire AMFAM building….pass the potato to Bullseye…
Pyramid of Pain (Bullseye) – back in our original corner we did the following:
- 50% sprint to the Dumpster (50-60 yards?) and back, do 5 Merkins and 5 Jump Squats…good form!…Elbow Plank for six + some recovery time.
- 75% sprint down and back, do 10 Merkins and 10 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- 90/100% sprint down, back pedal back, 15 Merkins and 15 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- Karoake down and back, 20 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- Bear Craw half way/jog to end, 90% back, 20 Merkins, 20 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- 90% down, jog half-way back, crawlbear the rest, 15 Merkins, 15 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- 90% down and Layups back, 10 Merkins, 10 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank.
- Suicide Run stopping half-way and back, then full and back, 5 Merkins, 5 Jump Squats…Elbow Plank
4 Corners Super Sized (Lug Nut)
- Corner 1 – 5 Merkins
- Corner 2 (all the way to the end of the AMFAM building) – 10 Jump Squats (Doozy dunked on the mini basket)
- Corner 3 – 20 WWIIs
- Corner 4 – 25 1-ct Ball Dippers
Potato passed to Doozy — Mosey back to SOT and do a plank-walk conveyor belt/Indian run on the curb.
5 Burpees OYO and time is up.
COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
No new announcements.
It was fun to get off campus. Discussion of making our way to the trail/loop around the Lake near Lothian Mines for another day. Discussion also about some upcoming VQs – Doozy on April 10, Draper next month?, Bullseye?, Orange Crush? All are sure to bring the pain.
The air was brisk this morning but all the running heated the PAX quickly. Way to work fellas!
No More Gumbo For You!