Five noble and strong redwoods attacked this cold and wet morning with an enthusiasm unbeknownst to the rest of mankind. Here is how is went down:
- 30 SSH
- 15 Russian soldiers
- 15 cherry pickers
- 10 2x merkins
- 15 2x flutter kicks
- 20 Suzanne Somers, each leg
- 10 pickle pounders
- 30 2x LBC
- 15 helicopters
- Lindsay with dips and bench kicks
of the parking lot with intermittent exercises totally
- 50 burpees
- 125 WWII sit-ups
- 75 1-legged APDs, each leg
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for a jerkin ladder starting at 8
- Mosey to the pickleball courts for 6 suicides
- Mosey back to the parking lot with Chum Bucket taking us through post-workout stretching
- COT with YHC taking us out and post-workout fellowship at Einstein’s
YHC correspondent has March Madness on his mind, with hopes of a happier March this year than last. To win it all this year, his Wahoos will need to be strong, hence the dips, bench kicks and jerkins. The Final Four has been elusive, but is reachable. Hence the bear crawl to the 4 corners of the parking lot. Finally, it will take 6 wins to cut down the nets, meaning the endurance test of 6 grueling suicides.
Great to have the PAX with me for today’s beatdown. Quietly, Quest has become the most consistent member of the Gridiron PAX. Come Saturday, it is death, taxes and Quest! Byproduct and Chum Bucket did not fall prey to the fart sack, unlike a certain member of the PAX who shall be named…White Deer. Apparently wet weather causes White Deer’s manhood to shrink and his attendance to cease. Finally, Tater continues to impress with his effort and consistency. Forever positive, he is a great addition to the PAX. Enjoyed spending time with the PAX at Einstein’s this morning.
God is good all of the time!