A double dozen warriors of the gloom, including a couple from North Carolina and a New Year’s Day FNG, came out for a wet workout.
Mosey to Sarah’s Corner for COP.
- Imperial Walkers
Jog it back to the soccer fields for 11s using the trees as guides. The exercises were Diamond Merkins and Box Cutters.
PLTs – 3×20
Indigenous People Lunge – Make a column and lunge walk across the soccer field. The six bear crawls to the front of the column.
Perform 16 Boo-Yah Merkins and mosey to the tennis courts for ascending 4 corners.
- Corner 1 – 10 VUps
- Corner 2 – 10 VUps, 20 American Hammers
- Corner 3 – 10 VUps, 20 American Hammers, 30 LBCs
- Corner 4 – 10 VUps, 20 American Hammers, 30 LBCs, 40 Flutter Kicks
Over to the blacktop for Triple Check
- Run to the fence, perform 3 Burpees and run back
- Elbow Plank
Make a large circle on the blacktop for Honey Moon Suite IC
- Monkey Humpers
- Dive Bombers
- Pickle Pounders
While in the large circle perform 10 Merkins while the Pax planks, lighting up the Ring of Fire from opposing sides.
Back to the VSF where Shakedown took us out.
Perfect day for embracing the gloom and getting wet and muddy up front in the workout. A fair amount of mumble chatter this morning with Saab not getting to do Don Quixotes as a result of too much talk. By the 4 corners, not a word was said, so I will take that as success.
Dive Bombers have a different cadence than other workouts. Perhaps it is a 5 count? Either way, the reset call got us back to position. The Honeymoon Suite never disappoints either.
- Puppy Pile – Later this month. Not this weekend, but before February. Ollivander is on point.
- Grow Ruck – See Honey Do for details or the pre-blast. Sign up and enjoy the suck.
Time to Taper,