A legal eighteen came for the unlimited buffet of workouts this morning. YHC opened on time ready to serve the hungry.
Mosey to the front of the school for COP. Quick inventory of wounded and injured.
- 10 burpees OYO to quiet the mumble chatter between Saab and Swirly discussing aches and pains
- Imperial Walkers
- Russian Soldiers
Off to the side of the school for Lindsays: Dips and Donkey Kicks
A brief stroll to the back of the school for Triple Check.
- Partner 1 – Karaoke to the fence and perform three burpees. Karaoke back.
- Partner 2 & 3 – Plerkins
Line up on the school wall for a Line of Fire Chicken Peckers; 10 reps.
Mosey back to the field for B.O.M.B.S.
- Partner 1 – Run the length of the field and back
- Partner 2 – 50 burpees, 100 SSH, 150 merkins, 200 LBC, 250 squats
PLT – 3 sets of 20 reps
Indigenous people run back to the VSF. YHC took us out.
Good use of the AO today, spending a little time here and there. Saab was full of mumble chatter, even after the burpees. The zenith being his proclamation that “he smells chicken peckers” when YHC instructed the Pax to line up on the wall. Interesting.
BOMBS never disappoint the crowd, mixing in some abs at the end to counteract the holiday cheer. Speaking of cheer, it was great to grab some coffee with the Pax post workout. Hardywood is already scheming up adventures for the Pax and 2.0s in the new year.
- Book signing will be in the new year. Hardywood will notify when it is time.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and New Years. Stay safe for those traveling and come back with great holiday stories.
Time to Taper,