9 runners posted for River Run this morning to take on the headwinds and start their week of right. YHC feeling the after effects of running 12 miles yesterday, wanted deeply to run 1 mile and head for coffee, but that urge was resisted and instead a nice easy BROCODE run was called – around by the high school, across through River Downs South and then River Downs North. Total mileage varied depending on circling back efforts but somewhere between 4 and 4.8 miles covered at a moderate pace with plenty of conversation and, unfortunately, one turned ankle…sorry Slumlord, hope you got some ice on that bad boy.
It’s dark men. Get those headlamps and other reflective gear out. Let’s be safe.
A fun recovery run this morning guys. Thanks for indulging me.
COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
- Ghost Flag will be up Sat. at Dogpile. Nano region who brings the most qualifying FNGs wins. Adult males 18 and older.
- Marmaduke continues to collect coats. Let’s fill his truck up.
- Shakedown is collecting canned food for FeedMore – let’s fill his bags up
- I believe the last 8K Training with Healing Place is this Saturday – see Swiper if you can help out
- RIP brother Grizzly – see Conspiracy’s backblast
No More Gumbo For You!