16 Warriors of the Gloom howled at the full moon for this week’s edition of WDog.
Mosey to the Amphitheater for COP.
- Russian Soldiers
- Don Quixote
What goes up…
Ascending count of Box Cutters up each step to the top.
Must come down….
Descending count of Derkins down the steps to the bottom.
When in Rome – Head to the Rusty Cage for the following:
- 7 pull ups, 7 Jerkins, 14 dips – three times through
Mosey to the main field in front of the Carillon for Dora
- Partner 1 will run the length of the field and back.
- Partner 2 – 100 Monkey Humpers, 200 Flutter Kicks, 300 LBCs
Back to the VSF where Bodos took us out perfectly.
Cooler weather upon us and a dry ground set the stage for perfect conditions for getting to the business at hand. With the full moon providing safe illumination, no one fell in the Oyster Pit (yes, this is the intentional spelling) at the bottom of the Amphitheater. Lot’s of grunts and groans as we made our way up and down the steps. Music to a Q’s ears.
Shakedown raised a good point at the end regarding YHC’s lack of Shovel Flag considering my Q count/ratio. Perhaps this is something I will need to remedy soon with a Lockjaw SF.
- Ghost Flag – November 3 Dogpile – The Nano-Region with the most FNGs wins the ghost flag. Hardywood stipulates that they cannot be 2.0s.
- Puppy Pile this Saturday @ 7:05; Backblast for Puppy Pile will be available next month – See Marv for details
Time to Taper,