2 Runners, 2 Ruckers, and a SOJ regular obviously didn’t check their thermostat before departing the house this morning, but posted anyway!
SSH x 20
DQ x 10
Imperial Walkers x 20
Copperhead Squats x 10
Merkins x 15
LBCs x 20
Mosey to Light pole Alley – 11s (Distance about 100 yards)
Jump Squats and Box Cutters
Mosey to front lot – Pass Q to Gumbo
Gumbo calls – 7 mins of Old Glory
Corner 1 -20 Merkins
Corner 2 -20 Jump Squats
Corner 3 -10 Burpees
Corner 4 – 20 WWIIs
As many times around as you can in 7 mins.
Pass Q to Wilson-
Wilson calls circle up for Mary
Homer to Marge variance
Holding V ups
Holding 6 inches
Passes Q to Oyster
Oyster call for a Merkin ring of Fire
Passes Q to Rosie – Everyone grumbles
Rosies mosey to flag and circles up
Crunchy Frogs x10
Freddie Mercury x 20
APDs x 20
LBCs x 20
Peter Parker x 10
Parker Peter x 10
Numberama, namerama, Rosie took us out!
Hammers and Ales Nov. 10th – see Viral
Bring Coat donations on Saturdays – see Marmaduke
So much happened in this short 45 mins the 5 of us were at the AO that i’ve decided to bullet point it to summarize:
- Respect to Rosie and Gumbo for knocking out their miles before posting
- WIlson and Marmaduke may have witnessed a body dumping occur before workout, keep eyes on news channels today
- Rosie has admitted he knows what exercises to expect from a M’Duke COP – NOTED
- The gates being open at TImberwolf create a real danger for cars coming through, not really, but we are jumped when car came around the corner
- Old Glory still is painful on a smaller lot and for only 7 mins
- Rosie smoked the PAX on all segments – Gumbo wins the line of the day -from National Lampoons – “Im like the dog in the movie – Poor little guy probably tried to keep up for the first mile or so” . Well played Gumbo!
- Women walking up on 5 random guys doing box cutters at a middle school at 545am – Probably not going to get the “Good Morning” comment reciprocated
- Wilson’s farts still smell no matter how cold it is outside
- Wilson as we held 6 inches made the PAX call out their favorite donut – Best answer goes to Oyster – Simply Stated – DONUTS – game over!!
- Oyster learned not to pass Q to Rosie – not what the PAX wanted to hear with 7 mins left in the workout
- YHC learned that doing a crunchy frog on an incline is not possible at his weight and body shape, decline is much easier
- All PAX made themselves better by not only posting this morning, but also leading at some point.
Have a great day men! It was an awesome morning in the cold!