4 SOJ vets and a Kotters by McFly gave us a 5-pack PAX for this morning’s River Run. Cool temps, low humidity and a light drizzle made for great conditions…just try to avoid the many puddles along the route.
4-milers – head straight up Twin Team (YAY!) and into Powderham via Cawood. Right on Drakewood, Left on Glendower. Continue on Glendower until it turns into Bosham and then into Drakewood. Right on Ellesmere out to Robious. Cross Robious into Tarrington and head downhill on Ashwell past the poolhouse. Left on Sherfield. Left on Welby. Right on Riverton Ridge. Left on James River and back to the Flag.
5-milers – turn left out of parking lot and first loop around by the high school, then pick up the 4-mile route.
COT, number-rama, name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
- Puppy Pile Saturday at 0705.
- Ollivander VQ at NoToll tomorrow
- CSAUP coming up – 10/20
- Marmaduke is collecting coats, jackets, etc. Let fill his truck up.
- Swiper is leading an 8K training team for the Healing Place – let him know when you can help. After Dogpile on Saturdays.
- Thoughts and prayers continue to go to the Lab Rat family
NMS – “poor guy hung on for a mile or two”…what a great line, right? Well, YHC was that “poor guy” and I was strapped to the bumper of Rosie and McFly for about a mile and then it was over…they were gone! Way to push it fellas and welcome back McFly. Hope to see you back out soon.
LugNut and Sugar Sock skipped the foreplay and hit Twin Team hard from the beginning. Nice work men!
Have a great Monday fellas. SYITG.
No More Gumbo For You!