YHC was excited to get back in the saddle after a long sabbatical in Wyoming. Six solid redwoods joined me for a beatdown that built to a crescendo.. Here is how it went down:
- Parking lot tracers
- 25 SSH
- 15 IW
- 15 cherry pickers
- 10 2x merkins
- 25 2x LBC
- 10 helicopters
Mosey to the jerkin gym for 3x 8 reps
- Mosey to the lower practice field for a beast
- Copperhead squats
- WWII sit-ups
- Crab cakes
- Monkey humpers
- Wide grip merkins
- Mosey to the pillars for 25 pole smokers, 30 APD, 25 pole smokers
- Mosey to the softball field for a modified arch loader – named crawl from RF to CF; run to LF; 10 burpees; run back to RF
- Bear crawl
- Crab walk
- Bunny hop
- Karaoke run
- Crawl bear
- 30 APD
- Mosey back to the parking lot for ring of fire with 10 merkins
- 10 burpees with Deep Run CC runners
- COT with YHC taking us out; coffeetaria at Einsteins
Great work by the PAX today. The modified arch loader with burpees was a real burner, putting many of the PAX in the red. Of course that did not stop White Deer from making some new friends with some of the Deep Run cross country team. As many of you have seen with the summer tour, White Deer will talk to anyone. He will challenge anyone, even if you are ¼ his age and superior in fitness. Those last 10 burpees were brutal.
Great work by Baby Back and Kru today. Good to have those men back with us.
Remember that the Labor Day convergence is Monday at Three Lakes Park (7 am).
God is good all the time!