A beautiful day for a workout for this group of 9.
- Don Quixote
- Imperial Walkers
- Russian Soldiers
Mosey to the football field for Red Barchetta:
- Run 100 yards, 100 SSH, run back
- Run 75 yards, 75 Mountain Climbers, run back
- Run 50 yards, 50 LBCs, run back
- Run 25 yards, 25 Merkins, run back
- Run 10 yards, 10 Burpees, run back
Off to the side of track to the low bleachers for Lindsays – 30/10, 25/15, 20/20, 15/25, 10/30 reps of dips and American Hammers lunging across the track and back.
Over to the bus parking lot for Doras!
- 100 Box Cutters
- 200 Monkey Humpers
- 300 Flutter Kicks
Mosey over to the stalled out BMW in the fire lane where the Pax successfully pushed it into a parking space.
Run up the hill and circle up for some Mary:
- American Hammers
- Alabama Prom Dates
- Hello Dollies
YHC took us out.
YHC concluded the final stop on the Summer Tour this morning checking the last AO off of the list. On the drive over, the check engine light came on, but nothing alarming. YHC parked in the lower lot to scope out the AO and upon driving to the top lot, the car stalled out. Dead.
The show must go on and we got on with the workout and even including the car into the workout.
This AO is really nice. I was a little skeptical at first when I pulled up and there was no one around except an old dog on the track that just stared at me. This canine was our sole spectator.
The Summer Tour has been great. Wonderful opportunity to see AOs across our region as well as meet new brothers in our Pax. It’s not too late for one to start the tour (though getting pretty close).
The Pax pushed it hard this morning. Welcome FNG Slim Shady! We hope to see you back out soon.
- Amateur RAMM Gears this Friday. Don’t miss out. No Tools is on point.
- August 25 – Puppy Pile. Bring the 2.0s
- HDHH next week to correspond with the Wednesday hill run. See Kubota’s pre-blast for details.
Time to Taper,