Five strong redwoods ignored the mighty force of the fartsack to embrace any and all challenges that lie ahead on this last day of July 2018, which like many lately appears to be void of sunlight. Here is how it went down:
- 25 SSH
- 15 IW
- 10 cherry pickers
- 10 2x merkins
- 25 2x LBC
- 15 arm circles (10 small/5 big) – each direction
- Mosey to black top for four corners – 10, 15, 20 & 25 reps at each corner followed by 10 burpees in between exercises
- WWII sit-ups
- 2x flutter kicks
- Mosey to HB Hill for 10 hill runs
- Mosey to the jerkin gym for 3x 8 reps
- Mosey to the bleachers for 25 bench kicks, run ½ track to other bleachers for 25 more bench kicks
- 5 bernies
- COT with YHC taking us out
Welcome to F3 Mannschaft. Of Austrian decent, the German futbol fan had a strong showing on his virgin posting. T-claps to Seymour for bringing this FNG into the fold.
YHC got a text from Loose Goose at 4:45 am lamenting a long night of little sleep with small children, which lead to his absence. Hopefully he can lead a 2.0 workout in Glen Gary tonight to ensure deep sleep from his little warriors. See you later this week Loose Goose.
Bromance continues to regularly post despite shoulder issues. Good work and happy healing!
Finally, the transformation of Mr. Holland in the last year is another highlight of the day. It helps to still be in the hate zone, but that boy is getting after it. He even challenged the swift-footed Seymour on the hill runs…impressive!
Good work by the PAX. It was a pleasure leading this group. As always, enjoyed the fellowship that comes with a shared beatdown! God is good all of the time!