When YHC arrived, the Pax was light in numbers, but the Pax converged quickly with Mr Holland having three seconds to spare. Mr Holland is the Atomic Clock.
- Russian Soldiers
- Don Quixote (no Saab, so we went at a medium pace)
Mosey across the front of the school and to the shopping center parking lot. Line up for some 11s.
- 2 count mountain climbers and Carolina dry docks
- Run about 10 parking spaces between sets
- Once we exhausted the parking spaces, we crossed Ridge and headed down Holmes to finish
In the Kanawha parking lot, partner up for some Doras.
- Partner 1 runs from the speed bump to the dumpster and back
- Partner so does 100 reverse lunges, 200 monkey humpers, 300 flutter kicks
Karaoke a block down Ralston and then Karaoke facing the other way another block. Bear crawl down the hill on University Drive. Partner carries up the other side of the hill.
Run to the next stop sign at Ridge and elbow plank for the six. Cross the road and Catch Me If You Can for a long block to Westham Parkway. Partner 1 runs backwards. Partner 2 does 5 HRM and runs forward to catch him. Reverso.
Hang a left on Westham Parkway and perform an exercise when you come to each intersection:
- Sunset – 10 Boo-Yah Merkins
- Lakewood- 20 PLT for partner 1
- Hillsdale – 20 PLT for Partner 2
- Lindsay – 20 Box Cutters (turn left of Lindsay)
- West Drive – 10 Dive Bombers
- Lindsay – 5 Burpees
Back to the VSF for Merkin Ring of Fire: Call out a number 1-5 and a style of Merkin for the Pax to perform. Pass clockwise and the next Pax must call out a different number and style of Merkin.
Finish with some American Hammers.
YHC took us out.
- Today! – double dip opportunity at 6:30 pm – Come out to the Punisher and get a second Lockjaw Q
- Home run derby tomorrow – See preblast or Gumbo for details
- This Thursday – paddling on the river (water permitting) at 6:00 pm from the Huguenot Bridge. No experience necessary and space in the tandem for those who want to give it a try. See Lockjaw for details.
- July 4 Convergence – Hot Potato down on Belle Isle.
Always Be Tapering,