With the assumption that water levels keep to their projections, we are going to venture forward on our first trip down the river this Thursday (6/28) at 6pm.
If water levels cooperate, we will meet at Huguenot Flatwater under the bridge for an out and back excursion. If we have high water, we may opt for a Robious to Huguenot downstream run.
If you are interested, let me know who is a HC by Wednesday evening so we can plan accordingly. For those without access to a boat, we may have a few extra spots available as well so don’t let that hold you back.