A PAX of 4 gathered in the re-dawn gloom and shared a few minutes of fellowship before the clock struck 0530, EFH noticing YHC’s lack of gloves and sharing his excitement after doing “like 300 squats with KBs yesterday”…sorry brother, its LEGS and ABS day at Timberworlf #BeachBody. It went something like this:
Mosey down to the entrance to the school for Calisthenics up the hill — lunge to first light pole, butt-kickers to second, and high knees to third.
COP, including SSHs, DQs, Helicopters, Cherry Pickers, Imperial Walkers, Arm Circles, LBCs and Flutter Kicks.
11s – around the bus lot lightpole to lightpole with Jump Squats and box cutters.
Mosey to the hill and field being the basketball courts.
Doras – 150 1-ct Freddy Mercuries, 200 Dollies, 300 Rosalitas. Other partner runs up the hill, does 10 Moses Malone’s on the fence and runs back.
- Matriculate down the lower field by various means called by the Q. Each time we change, first drop and do 20 LBCs OYO. Methods included: lunges, bounders (i.e., “skipping” per Mr. Roper), side lunges, sprints
- Up to the nice field for more – sprint to mid-field, do 20 2-ct mountain climbers and 20 2-ct Freddy Mercuries, then sprint to far endline.
PLTs – partner up and do 4 rounds of 25 PLTs each for a cool 100 each.
Mary – Mosey back to the parking area for Mary, including 2 rounds of ROF – hold six inches and when it is your turn do 20 1-ct American Hammers. Then 20 Rocky Balboa situps IC.
Finish with 3 Burpees OYO.
COT, COR, NOR and YHC took us out.
- Puppy Pile 6/23 0705 – Sippy will kick it off.
- Hardywood looking for a Listing Specialist – see him for details. Let’s help him fill the position.
- Mr. Roper is looking for interest in a Wednesday biking AO – considering Bon Air pool as a start/end location. See him if you are interested.
- Send-off for Flashdance and Fudd — discussion about trying to get something on the calendar and Hardywood WEST was thrown out as a location…anybody want to take the lead or pick a date? Flash/Fudd – any particular date or week that would work for you guys?
Not much mumblechatter today, but we got some work done and Mr. Roper declared that he is now ready to break out his two-piece at the pool. Kudos my friend!
Always a pleasure to lead such a fine group. Thanks for following along.
No More Gumbo For You!