15 redwoods descended upon the tropical rain forest known as Mary Munford. The Garmin clicked 530 and off we went.
- Arm Circles – small, big, forward, and reverse
- Don Quixote – Stretch it out!
- Box Cutters
- Hill Billies
- Copperhead Squats
Mosey to the west end of the soccer field and line up. Perform 11s with merkins and American hammers as the exercises.
Elbow plank at the other side.
For the round trip, partner up for partner carry. Stop half way and perform 5 dive bombers and swap roles to finish the field and perform 5 more dive bombers.
Oblique crunches – 20 on the left, 20 on the right. Spooning optional.
PLTs – 25 per partner, 2 times through
Oblique crunches – 20 on the left, 20 on the right.
Off to the back of the school for triple check.
- Partner 1 – Karioke across the blacktop to the fence and perform three burpees and karioke back
- Partner 2 – Elbow planks
- Partner 3 – BTTW
Line up on the wall for Chicken Peckers ROF style – 8-4 count pecks
Mosey to the side of the blacktop to finish with Doras. As partner 1 runs the length of the blacktop, partner 2 performs 100 WWII sit ups, 200 monkey humpers (best done under the cover of darkness, which we did not have), and 300 flutter kicks (2 count).
Back to the flag where YHC took us out.
Not too much mumble chatter this morning, but when we departed for the COP, YHC could hear a faint conversation between two Pax about bush and landing strips. I believe it came up again briefly en route to COT. Who knew we had Pax experienced in landing in the Australian outback! We also now know what they think about when they mosey.
Keep Ronnie in your thoughts as he gets his back mended on Monday. With a speedy recovery, we could see him mid-summer amidst the Pax once more. After the Pax expressed concern for Ronnie’s well being, they began speculating about how he injured his back. For many of the Pax, the last Ronnie sighting was at Hoedown during CSAUP. He administered the fun zone complete with bow tie while referring to himself in the third person. Is there a correlation between that event and this injury? Maybe only Pucker knows as fun zone co-chair…
TYA, Swirly, and Circle K are going to embark on their ultra adventure this weekend. Keep that team in your minds as they travel forward to conquer their challenge.
- Amateur RAMM gears biking day – June 15 – Don’t let this stop on the summer tour pass you by.
- Puppy Pile – June 23 – See Sippy for details, otherwise meet at Dogpile at 7.
- July 4 convergence – Kubota sent a pre-blast out on that.
- With river levels bound to drop at some point, YHC is going to start hitting the river Thursday evenings (and possibly on the weekend as well). If other Pax are interested in flatwater kayaking/canoeing, let Lockjaw know and we can do something off the books. We can come up with extra boats if someone has interest, but no boat. No banjos required.
Time to Taper,