Honey suckle sweetens the air. Headlights were barely in use. Lockjaw had a new route that went like this.
6s added a loop of the lake at the end. 4s turned around at the fork in the road.
Offshore took us out.
- Marv is dancing for money on Friday night as part of a fund raiser. There is a set donation amount, but bring folded singles as well. See Marv for details.
- Shakedown hit 84% of his goal. Let’s see if we can get him to 100%. Does that include shaving the beard?
- HDHH tomorrow. See Gumbo’s post.
- Golf tournament this Friday.
- Puppy Pile on Saturday – 7:05. Bring those 2.0s. No sleeping in!
- Memorial Day Convergence – 7:00 Brown’s Island
Nothing like a spring morning after a storm to really clear things up. YHC really liked this new route and thinks its a keeper. Anybody want to post a suggested route name in the comments?