7 strong SOJ beasts posted to Timberwolf to conquer the Mega Beast as follows:
Short mosey to the end of the pavement for COP nearby in case of any LIFOs. COP included:
- DQs nice and slow
- Imperial Walkers
No idea on numbers. Too much mumblechatter and conversation. No worries, the Mega Beast would snuff that out quickly…
Mosey to the Track for the Mega Beast = The Beast Track Style with 100-yard runs in between pain stops for a total of 1/2 mile per round. 6 rounds. 3 Miles. Exercises were:
- Box Cutters
- Jump Squats
- Mountain Climbers
- Hello Dollies
Plank, Al Gore, LBCs, etc. for the six in between rounds, except for the last – just get started when ready due to time constraints.
Mosey up to tennis courts for 4 MOM:
- ROF with six-inches hold and 10 flutter kicks when it is your turn
- ROF with six-inches hold and 10 heels to heaven when it is your turn
- Monkey Humpers in cadence until time.
Mosey back to the flag. COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and Wilson took us out.
- HDHH Wednesday, May 16 at Independence Golf Club. 5:30-6:30 hit some range balls to get ready for Wilson’s Golf Tourney. 6:30 – ? fellowship, food and beverage in Tavern 19 there at Independence. Cornhole is also available.
- Wilson’s golf tourney (www.forethecause.org) – May 18
- Support Shakedown in his quest to raise $$ for the fight against childhood cancer by shaving his head through St. Baldric’s.
Great morning for some miles mixed with some pain stops…Mega Beast time…BINGO! Rosie broke this out a few weeks back at Twin Team and it is a crowd pleaser for sure.
Great job by everyone! Way to push the entire time. Great to have Flashdance back out at Timberwolf (thanks for the post-beatdown shoulder work – much appreciated) and great to have Beaker back out for the Spring season. Looking forward to the resurrection of the Emerging Nano Region of New Market!
Have a great Thursday gents.
No More Gumbo For You!