Fourteen Ice Warriors rose to great warmer temperatures for some fun the snow. Here is a recap of their adventures. Enjoy!
COP – Arm Circles (at least one Pax appeared out of the shadows every time), Helicopters, Don Quixote, Russian Soldiers, Invisible Jump Rope
Mosey back to the tennis courts for 4 Corners – ascending style.
- Corner 1 – 10 HRM, bear crawl to C2
- Corner 2 – 10 HRM, 20 Copperhead Squats, run to C3
- Corner 3 – 10 HRM, 20 Copperhead Squats, 30 American Hammers, bear crawl to C4
- Corner 4 – 10 HRM, 20 Copperhead Squats, 30 American Hammers, 40 LBCs
Mosey to the blacktop for B.O.M.B.S.
- Partner 1 – run the length of the blacktop and back
- Partner 2 – works on 50 burpees, 100 overhead claps (SSH), 150 merkins, 200 big boy sit ups, 250 squats
Form a circle on the blacktop for the ever Merkin Shuffle! Pax member can call out 1, 5, or 10 merkins of any style. One cannot reuse what what was immediately prior. Pass clockwise.
On your six for Mary:
- APD – right leg over left
- APD – left leg over right
- Flutter kicks
- Hello Dolly
- American Hammers
Return to VSF where YHC took us out.
Arm circles always bring out at least one Pax. Works every third time or so. This time it appeared to be Labrat who arrived without announcing himself. Very odd. As we progressed over to the 4 Corners, YHC said “Hello Labrat” to a member of the Pax while doing American Hammers and there was no response. Perplexing. Maybe Labrat isn’t himself this morning or hard of hearing?
In the COT, YHC was standing next to Labrat and realized it wasn’t him at all. Bandana and glasses are no longer Labrat’s signature accessories. Sorry Bodos.
Flipper graced us with his presence LIFO. Seems chiropractors have a special watch that provides an adjusted time differential that only they are aware of. Good thing we didn’t go off AO this am.
YHC must confess that he has always confuses Hello Dollies and Rosalitas. In recent workouts YHC has been known to ask Wedding Singer “Which is the sluttier sister?” to keep them straight. Without Wedding Singer present, I transposed them. I have a new system to keep them straight after consulting with Saab and Swirly post workout.
The Merkin Shuffle was no joke. By the end, there were a couple of knee abrasions as arms gave out in the transition to upright position. Of course, Swirly provided a coup de gras at the end.
- CSAUP – We need volunteers for Tuckahoe Party Zone and CSAUP post party. Inquire with YHC.
- CSAUP – Splinter needed your t-shirt size by yesterday. Get it in ASAP or your get micro-small.
Time to Taper,