A Magnificent Seven showed up at TwinTeam with the promise of a run focused workout and the CSAUP looming in a few short weeks.
- SSH x 20
- Hillbillies x 25
- DQ’s x 10
- Copperhead Squats x 10
- Merkins x 10
- Freddie Mercuries x 20
Long mosey to the JRHS track
- Run 1 lap – then 10 burpees, 10 squats, 10 merkins
- Run 1 lap – then 9 burpees, 9 squats, 9 merkins
- Repeat down to 1, 1, 1 or until time is called
- Those who finished (Rosie) ran ~2.5 miles and completed 55 burpees, squats, and merkins
Mosey back to shovel flag for a quick Mary:
- LBC’s x 20 IC
- 10 Carolina Dry Docks OYO
- E2K x 20 IC
- 10 merkins OYO
- Flutterkicks x 20 IC
Numberama, Namerama – YHC took us out.
- CSAUP coming up on April 13th/14th – SOJ needs people to setup / man the party zone as well as additional runners if anyone is interested.
- Healing Place training runs still in progress – see Honeydo or Upchuck
YHC has had a rough week+ at work and then recovering from a cold and hasn’t been posting very regularly last week and this one. No better way to guarantee a post then to sign up to Q! With the SOJ crew training up to dominate the CSAUP, it seemed apropos to do some track work today.
The Cooper was definitely a beast, and ate up the majority of the workout. YHC called the time when Rosie had completed the full 10 laps – I think the rest of the PAX finished around 8 except maybe Gumbo who either finished or came close. My watch showed just under 3 miles at the end of the workout – will be more for Rosie and Gumbo.
Good to have Bullseye back out for the second straight week! Keep it up man, and keep coming back. Also, good to have Mr. Holland come join us south of the river. The border patrol was slacking today…
Thanks for letting me lead this morning gentleman, it is always an honor!
~Why walk when you can Wheelbarrow?