Six SOJ regulars posted to Timberwolf not knowing what was in store. YHC and Rosie met Swirly-early and knocked out a couple pre-game miles…CSAUP is bearing down boys! Thanks to Rosie for being up for that even though he didn’t know what was in store for the workout — I did warn that we would get a couple miles during the workout thought.
Upon return to the flag, Wilson, Marmaduke and Honeymoon were ready to go and Mr. Roper came in hot and jumped out of his crocks and into shoes in one fluid motion…0530 and we were off…
Mosey to the tennis courts for COP, including the following IC (most x24 for the 24 months YHC has been doing F3):
- Imperial Walkers
- DQs – only 10 super slow (5 for Wilson and Roper)
THANG – Lucky Horseshoe
Mosey to the track and provide brief instruction and then at 0537 we were off and running on the horseshoe, which includes:
- Lap and 20 merkins
- Lap and 20 merkins, 20 storm squats (Imperial walker with 2 squats = 1)
- Lap and 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks (switch scorpion legs after 10)
- Lap and 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWII situps
- Lap and 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWII situps, 20 lunges (10 each leg)
- Lap and 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWII situps, 20 lunges (10 each leg)
- Lap and 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWII situps, 20 lunges (10 each leg)
- Lap and 20 WWII situps, 20 lunges (10 each leg)
- Lap and 20 lunges (10 each leg)
- Victory Lap
stretch and mary for the six and then back to the flag for COT, Number-rama, Name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
No announcements – Dogs & Kids people!
Everyone crushed it but Rosie absolutely DESTROYED it, finishing the full horseshoe in right around 30 minutes and even joining YHC and Honeymoon for a second Victory Lap. YHC and Honeymoon came in right around 33-34 minutes and Marmaduke, Wilson and Roper crushed it with 2 minutes to spare. VERY WELL DONE MEN!!
I am not sure how much time is usually allotted for the horseshoe, but damn that thing is a killer. YHC has managed to avoid partaking in a Lucky Horseshoe thus far so he figured his 2-year anniversary was time to bite the bullet. What a smokefest.
A pleasure to lead such a fine group this morning. I am so thankful and grateful for everything F3 has given me and shown me over the past 2 years. I couldn’t imagine not having it in my life now. Thank you all!
No more Gumbo for you!